Straight Line Cable
Anyone wishing operate a two tower cable system should complete the qualification of the cable system you will be using. BWSW has approved the following manufacturers and their cable operating courses:
- Sesitec System 2.0
Although each manufacturer will deliver their slightly differently, all courses will prepare the candidate to operate the system and perform safety and maintainance checks. If you are interested in working towards a operator qualification, please contact the following manufacturers:
- Sesitec System 2.0 - Industry Wake Parks
- Rydium - Rydium Waterside Technologies
- Wakestation - Wakestation Wake Parks
Prior to certification of all qualifications, candidates will need to complete the following BWSW Cable Operator Licensing Pre-requisites.
- BWSW member
- Safeguarding and Protecting Children (Attendance) Course
- Basic First Aid certificate
- Enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) criminal records check.