Watersports / Wakeboard Instructor
Organisation: Glasfryn Wake Parc
Location: UK based
Term: Full Time, Permanent
We are actively seeking experienced and qualified Watersports / Wakeboard Instructors to work in our busy waterpark in the stunning Lleyn Peninsula, in Snowdonia, Wales. The park is based in Pwllheli, near the busy watersports hub of Abersoch.
You’ll teach children and adults to wakeboard. We offer a number of lessons and courses from dry land sessions for beginners to improver courses for experienced boarders. Or facilitating those guest who just want to come and wakeboard!
You will also instruct and supervise the kayaking & SUP'ing activities.
You’ll ensure all guests have a fun, safe experience whilst under your instruction/supervision.
- Operating, Coaching and wakeboarding tuition, from beginner to an advanced level
- Coaching/Supervising on Kayaks & SUP
- Provide a high level of safety and instruction for guests
- Taking bookings and managing payments from customers
- General maintenance of water-sports department and upkeep of the waterpark and its equipment
- Assisting and implementing wakepark events.
Skills and Experience ...
We are looking for a qualified instructor, however it is not essential, as we can also qualify the right person. What is essential are the following attributes:
- Enjoy working with people
- Excellent customer service skills
- Present a ‘can do’ attitude
- Team player
- Calm and friendly personality
- Professional and safety conscious
Any other information...
Please apply if you are an experienced wakeboarder/or watersports person. For the right person, we will train and qualify to instructor level.
How to Apply
To apply for this role please contact: