Cutting Edge Competition - What You Need to Know
9 August 2017
This year's Cutting Edge Boat Competition will be held at Cotswold Water Ski Club on 19th & 20th August 2017
The Cutting Edge Boat Competition is a national grassroots competition for young skiers and riders aged 16 and under to compete against each other individually and in regional teams and showcase what they have learnt over the last year.
It promotes fun and friendly competition and is perfect for those competing for the first time and those who are keen to progress into discipline specific competitions alike. The minimum standard for entry is 'Cutting Edge Bronze'.
We welcome entries from both teams and invididuals.
What can you expect from the weekend?
- 2 large lakes to run the Cutting Edge Competition – with excellent views from our viewing platforms over our new bridge and lots of grassy areas for picnicking.
- Fully Licensed Club house open all weekend and not to forget the return of the “Chairmans Pimms and Champagne Bar”.
- A wonderful great variety of food served all day Saturday and Sunday from 7am with a Pig roast and disco Saturday Night. Friday night the bar is offering chilli and rice with garlic bread for only £5 a head (pre-booking essential – booking forms will be sent to all teams entering nearer the date).
- Our popular Afternoon Tea Tent will be serving English Tea in china cups and saucers with lots of scrummy homemade cake.
- Marshfield Ice cream is available all weekend: salted caramel, strawberries and clotted cream, chocolate heaven, lemon sorbet and more. Along with a bouncy castle!
- Raffle – with some amazing prizes – a 4 night stay at the Cotswold Hoburn is currently first prize.
- Stalls to browse around.