Tournament 200 Club Winners
12 September 2017
The BWSF Ltd Tournament Committee has started a fund raising initiative, Friends of Tournament (FoT), with the specific purpose of raising funds to support the Tournament Committee’s existing activities in terms of developing and promoting our Skiers and
Tournament Skiing generally.
The Friends of Tournament Lottery - 'The 200 Club'
The ‘200 Club’ is a fund raising Small Society Lottery run by BWSF Ltd’s Friends of Tournament. It is registered with the Runnymede Borough Council Licensing Authority through BWSF Ltd. The principle is that a member of FoT can purchase a number(s) within the Lottery, for £25 per month. Numbers 1 through to 200 will be made available. A monthly draw will be held and cash prizes will be given for the first three numbers drawn. 32.5% of the income will be distributed as prizes. (£19,500 if the Club is fully subscribed) It is anticipated that an annual Ball (or similar) will be held for participants.
Winners have been announced for January below:
First Prize: £131.25…… Number 38….. Simon Poole
Second Prize: £87.50….. Number 65….. Jill Howard
Third Prize: £43.75……Number 2…….Derek Rasey
Winners have been announced for February below:
1st Prize £138.75 Rod Scutt No 9
2nd Prize £92.50 Witt Gamski No 43
3rd Prize £46.25 Roy Collins No 44
Winners have been announced for March below:
1st Prize £150 Colin Slater No 60
2nd Prize £100 Martin Winter No 90
3rd Prize £50 Rob Spavin No 92
Winners have been announced for April below:
1st Martin Winter £ 161.25 No 90
2nd Paul Butterfield £107.50 No 80
3rd Val Parkin £53.75 No 20
Winners have been announced for May below:
1st Pete and Eileen Davies £165 No.99
2nd Roy Collins £110 No. 44
3rd Mark Burridge £55 No. 48
Winners have been announced for June below:
1st Dave and Shelley Nutt £195 No.62
2nd John Philips £130 No. 69
3rd Kate Rogers £65 No.140
Winners have been announced for July below:
1st Daniel Brookes £236.25 No.58
2nd John Philips £157.50 No. 69
3rd Richard Crossland £78.75 No.111
Winners have been announced for August below:
1st Jeremy Stephenson £243.75.25 No.78
2nd Shelley Nutt £162.50 No. 62
3rd Colin Horne £81.25 No.23
Prizes in the month of November and drawn at the Tournament Ball will be:
First Prize 30% of that month’s income (£1,500 if the Club is fully subscribed)
Second Prize 20% of that month’s income (£1,000 if the Club is fully subscribed)
Third Prize 10% of that month’s income (£500 if the Club is fully subscribed)
In the remaining 11 months the prizes will be:
First Prize 15% of that month’s income (£750 if the Club is fully subscribed)
Second Prize 10% of that month’s income (£500 if the Club is fully subscribed)
Third Prize 5% of that month’s income (£250 if the Club is fully subscribed)
1. The 200 Club shall be administered by FoT as a Sub-Committee of BWSF Ltd.
2. The monthly draw will take place at the end of the month and winners will
be announced shortly after.
3. Prizes will be paid by cheque and sent by post to the address held for that
number/participant or by BACS credit by the 14th day of the following month.
4. The cost per number is £25/month paid by Direct Debit, or £300/year
(if preferred) paid by Direct Debit, cheque or card payment.
5. There is no limit on the amount of numbers an individual or household can buy.
6. To be entered into a draw payment must be received by the 15th day of the
month of the draw.
7. To be entered into the November draw a participant must have held that number
consecutively from June onwards in that year. In the event that they joined after
June then the prize will be equivalent to the 11 monthly prize percentage.
8. Participants must be over 16 years old.
9. Participants agree to their name being published on BWSW and FoT social
media and other publicity.
10. Participants will only be entered into a monthly draw if payments are up to date.
11. If a participant misses two payments then his number may be sold to the next
person on the waiting list.
12. In the event of any dispute the FoT committee decision shall be final.
13. If a prize cheque is not presented within 6 months and the winner cannot be
Friends of Tournament 200 Club is a fund raising initiative of the Tournament Committee of The British Water Ski Federation Limited (company number 913182) with the specific purpose of raising funds to support the Tournament Committee’s existing activities in terms of developing and promoting our Skiers and Tournament Skiing generally. c/o British Water Ski & Wakeboard Unit 3 The Forum Hanworth Lane Chertsey KT16 9JX