Friday 6th March 2020
Term: 4-6 months (Closing date: 28th February 2020)
Very Lucrative position for the right person. 15K plus from June 1st to September 30th.
Bell Acqua Lake One in Sacramento, California is looking for a fun enthusiastic, team player, self starter and honest person to offer added services for our current ski members. We are currently running with about 30 members and would like to better serve them with a rated driver and Level 3 instructor when needed. A ski couple wanting to come together would be a plus. Open level 3-event Ski Instructor skills and a Trained Drivers rating is preferred.
Our services include Lake Demos for memberships and Ski Clinics. Our Coach/Pro Instructor would generate commission from services they provide. We also are the home of the UC Davis Ski Team whose members are always looking for coaching. The team is thriving, with a roster of 20 plus. Additional coaching leads come from advertising for private water ski lessons, serving mostly kids and families.
Skills and Experience ...
- 3-Event Coaching Needed
- Serving our members and the UC Davis Ski Team
- Earn income as a driver instructor and sell memberships
- Follow up on lead generation to book lessons and memberships
- Paid on commission structure of the two-line items above
- We have 4 years of data of proven income potential Weekly media post
- Keep boats clean and fueled
- Help with Slalom & Jump Course maintenance
- Keep dock cleaned and orderly
- Help with tournament set up and break down (two tournaments)
- Ski Boat Driver Level 2 (SBD2)
- UKCC Level 2
- First Aid Certificate
- Enhanced Disclosure Check (DBS / PVG) Certificate
- Safeguarding and Protecting Children Online Certificate
Organisation: Bell Acqua, Inc.
Thursday 30th April 2020
Term: 9- 11 weeks, typically early June to mid August
Closing date: April 30th
Fancy spending your summer months working at a fantastic summer camp in the USA? With Wild Packs you will essentially be getting paid to be a big kid! Please visit our website, www.wildpacks.com for more information.
Waterskiing and wakeboarding are maybe the most popular activities on camp. The kids love being out on the speedboats and being dragged along behind them too! We are looking for waterskiers and wakeboarders to teach children in the States. Ideally you will have experience driving a speedboat too, but it isn't always required. You'll be working as part of the waterfront team, spending the day in and around the water- much of the time boarding or skiing yourself! Suitable applicants must be aged above 18 by June 2020 and be available from June to mid-August.
- No registration or application fees- apply for free at www.wildpacks.com,
- Higher than average camp salaries- not based on age or skill set,
- Full medical insurance for the duration of your stay in the USA,
- Up to 60 days travel time in the USA,
- All food and accommodation included for the duration of your contract,
- Visa paperwork and support,
Wild Packs specialise in finding summer camp jobs (based all over America) for hundreds of young people every year. The year round team at Wild Packs HQ have worked on camp for years and many of us return each summer to embrace the mayhem of camp! We understand the power and magic of summer camp.
Suitable applicants must:
Be available between no later than June 20th to mid-August, Be at least 18 years old by June 2020,
Organisation: Wild Packs Summer Camps
Saturday 16th May 2020
Term: May - September 2020
Provide a high level of safety and instruction. Daily waterskiing and wakeboarding instruction and coaching. Man the Ski reception and work closely with the reception team to manage online schedule. Meet and greet guests in a friendly and welcoming manner. Assist with other duties on the beach including kayak and SUP activities, covering safety and helping with the club’s weekly Regatt. Daily maintenance and upkeep of the ski boats. Provide support to the childcare team, especially when they are carrying out water-based activities.
Implement and participate in a ‘bad weather’ programme when required, participate in evening events in the club, deliver a high level of service at all times, ensuring billing is completed accurately. Build and maintain friendly relationships with guests, build and maintain excellent relationships with other departments to provide the best guest experience, a positive working environment and a sense of team spirit. Be able to talk to guests effectively about the club and what is on offer. From time to time you will be required to take on additional tasks and duties relating to the smooth running of the club.
Skills and Experience ...
- Passionate about watersports and coaching
- Safety conscious
- Fun and outgoing
- Outstanding work ethic
- Excellent guest relations and interpersonal skills
- Have a strong understanding of, and the ability to adjust to weather/sea conditions
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Flexible and willing to help others
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Excellent timekeeping and reliability
- Proven experience of coaching at a watersports centre
- Proven experience of coaching children
- Practical experience of Kayaking and Stand Up Paddleboarding is desirable
- Available for the whole season (May-September) or peak season (July & August)
- UK/EU passport and/or valid visa
- A full UK/EU Driving License is desirable
- UKCC Level 2 Water Ski & Wakeboard Licenced Coach
- Ski Boat Driver Level 2 (SBD2) - (Ski Boat Driver Level 3 is desirable)
- International Certificate of Competence (ICC)
- RYA Powerboat Level 2 and RYA Safety Boat
- First Aid Certificate
All employment offers are subject to an enhanced DBS check - if applicants do not have one, we will apply for this on their behalf.
Organisation: The Peligoni Club
Monday 30th November 2020
Term: April - November
Working for Neilson Active holidays is more than a job; it's a lifestyle! Spend the summer season based in one of our beautiful Beachclub resorts where it's all about sharing your passion for the activities you love. You'll be working hard, but the work is fun, and there's always plenty of time to play!
Water Skiing and Wakeboarding are very popular activities in our resorts, and our Ski Teams love to help our guests get out and enjoy the excellent conditions available throughout our programme.
As a qualified British Water Ski & Waterski (BWSW) coach, you understand that everybody learns in their way. Your dynamic approach and patience will ensure that your guests are up on their feet in no time.
You will help to deliver a brilliant Waterski/Wakeboard activity programme for the guests while always providing fantastic service. Whether it’s greeting guests as they arrive for their first tow ever or helping someone celebrate landing a well-practised trick, you will go out of your way to make sure that these moments are memorable!
We are always looking for friendly, energetic and approachable individuals to join our amazing team! People who can build rapport with ease and continue to give our guests confidence in the fact that every element of their holiday is being delivered by people that care.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks:
- To be well presented with a professional attitude at all times
- To maintain an excellent standard of customer service
- To deliver an excellent water ski/wakeboard programme that follows the BWSW syllabus
- To rotate within the team and to take responsibility for coaching, driving and spotting
- You'll greet the guests on the pontoon, take bookings and to prepare people for their tow
- To ensure the highest standard of health and safety is adhered to and that guests are coached on the effective/safe use of all equipment
- To take personal responsibility for the maintenance, repair and security of all Neilson equipment
- To ensure that the appearance of the pontoon and waterski Centre always meets guest expectations
- The ability to work well, both independently and as part of the team
- To set up, pack up, and assist all guests using our equipment and facilities each day
- To assist the set-up of the beach/hotel at the start of the season and the pack down of the resort at the end of the season
- To assist in the organisation and hosting of social events, delivering briefings and always be happy to interact with guests at all times
- To be prepared to move between different resorts according to the operational needs of the business and to fulfil your contractual end date
- To be flexible in your job role and willing to assist in all other duties as requested by your manager
Qualifications & Experience Required:
- British Water Ski & Wakeboard (BWSW) Licensed Coach
- British Water Ski Wakeboard (BWSW) Ski Boat Driver Award (SBD2)
- First Aid certificate that is valid for the duration of your contract – This should be a minimum 6-hour practical course providing a certificate that is valid in the workplace.
- Educated to GCSE standard
- Experience of working in a waterski/wakeboard environment would be desirable
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required:
- Ability to deliver fun, engaging, safe and informative Waterski and Wakeboard sessions
- Skilled ski boat driver - Please note: Permission to drive ski boats in Greece is subject to local legislation
- Knowledge of the BWSW syllabus
- Knowledge of the current waterski and wakeboard industry (desirable)
- Ability to effectively communicate with guests of all ages, management, and other staff
- Ability to work well within a team and maintain effective working relationships
- Able to work well using your own initiative and to follow both verbal and written instructions accurately
- Approachable, welcoming, friendly, and enthusiastic
- Clean and tidy appearance
- Ski Boat Driver Level 2 (SBD2)
- RYA Powerboat Level 2
- First Aid
For more information click here
Organisation: Neilson Active Holidays
Friday 28th January 2022
Term: 6 Months/Full Time
Driving, Coaching waterskiing and wakeboarding from beginner to an advanced level
Driving tubes and performing safety briefings
Taking bookings managing payments from customers
Basic day to day maintenance of the boats
General maintenance of water-sports department
- Competitive pay package
- Free wakeboard and waterskiing tows
- Free Gym membership and use of local spa and golf courses
Skills and Experience:
You will need to be fun, enthusiastic and contentious with a passion for working in the water- ski industry
Previous experience working in a commercial club is preferred but not essential
Will need to be able wakeboard or waterski to a reasonable level
The above qualifications are required to work as one of our team however, we can help contribute towards any missing qualifications for the right candidate.
Organisation: Lakeside Ski & Wake