Ski Boat Driver
Organisation: Tallington Water Ski and Wakeboard School
Location: Lincolnshire, England
Term: Mid June - October
After a successful season and looking forward into the coming summer season, Tallington Water Ski and Wakeboard School are looking for an SBD2 qualified Boat Driver. Who can work flexible hours from mid June through to October with evening and weekend work required. An SBD2 Certificate is required. Accommodation can be provided if needed.
Duties will include:
- Undertaking sessions of wakeboarding and water skiing along with large school groups and kids clubs.
- Looking after all aspects from the water ski department.
- Taking and assisting with other activities on site.
- Running and assisting with day to day running and maintenance of the Water Ski and Wakeboard School.
- Other qualifications and experience would be greatly useful.
Most importantly you need to be passionate about water skiing, wakeboarding, watersports, teaching, and eager to push our business forward, as well as furthering your skills and knowledge within different areas at Tallington Lakes. Accommodation is available if needed.
How to Apply
Please send a copy of your CV, with covering letter, to