Become a Qualified Coach Today!
19 August 2020
Ever thought about becoming a qualfied coach? Our coaching programme is now back up and running with the following courses available:
|County/Area||Venue||Level 1 Dates:||Level 2 Dates:|
|Surrey||Thorpe Lakes||24th August 2020||25-28th August 2020|
|Berkshire||CJM Ski & Wake||12-13th September 2020||14-18th September 2020|
|Cornwall||Camel Ski School||19-20th September 2020||21-25th September 2020|
|Cirencester||Lakeside Ski & Wake||3-4th October 2020||5-9th October 2020|
Whether you would like to help out at a local club, coach your family, do a gap year or apply for a job at a commercial centre our coaching qualifications are the best way to begin that pathway. Further reasons to get qualified:
• Consolidate your skills, knowledge and experience in a widely recognised qualification
• Improve your understanding of coaching practice and improve your skills
• Gain access to job opportunities in the UK and overseas
• Contribute to your local club and enjoy a rewarding experience of the sport
• Enhance your CV and stand out to employers as a confident leader
• Be part of a dynamic community of coaches supporting our sport
To discuss further please get in touch with Sam Geller (email@example.com) or (07388 091 802).